Sunday, February 3, 2013

RELEASE TIME!!

Hello All!

Sapphire Universe is now available for purchase on Amazon and Smashwords for $2.99. 
Here are the links: http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Universe-The-Series-ebook/dp/B00B9L2B56/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1359937156&sr=1-1&keywords=Sapphire+Universe and https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/279847

Smashwords sells all file types so you can read on practically any device. 

Over the next week it will be distributed to Barns and Noble, Sony, Apple, Kobo and other venders.  I will post these links when as it happens.

I will only ask one thing of all my readers.  PLEASE.  Pretty please with a cherry on top, WRITE AN HONEST REVIEW.  I don't care if you loved, hated, sort-a liked it or are indifferent.  Tell me about it in a review. 

I am so crazy excited for everyone to read this book and want to thank everyone who gives it a try.

In other news:  The 49ers are going to kick some Raven ass. 

Much love ♥
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment