Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nice to Meet You!

My name is Devon Herrera and I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming where at some point in September , I decided to write a novel.  I love romance, I mean come on, I'm a woman, so that's what I wrote.  This has been the greatest experience so far in my life and I plan to write many, many more books. 

This will be one of the places to stay updated on my writing and reading status.  Yes I said reading.  I read ALOT.  If I read something so amazeballs that I have to tell everyone about it, it will be on here.   I also have various other profiles on networking sites where my general doings will be posted.  To check them out, click on the Connect With Devon Herrera Online tab at the top of the page.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me and keeping in touch.  You all mean the world to me.

Until next time folks.

Much Love ♥
Devon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment