Friday, October 18, 2013

NEW COVERS

So....Apparently people do judge books by their covers.  Jerks.
These same judgy people think Sapphire Universe and Dark Universe are Paranormal books, or Sci-Fi novels.  They aren't.
 
*Le sigh. 
 
Alright, alright.  You may have a point.  I'm a stubborn broad who just really wanted the "Universe" portrayed in my covers.  Oh well.
 
What's an author to do?
 
I know!
 
COVER CHANGE!!!!
 
This is the third time for these books.
 
I know.  Cray, cray, right?
 
You know, third time's a charm and all that.  Unless I get signed by one of the big five and they say, Devon, we are going to make you fabulous new covers and you have to change them or else...I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN! LOL
 
Alright here they are.

 



You love them don't you!
 
I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment